Bluestone Capital Partners is a registered investment advisor that manages the Bluestone Community Development Fund. The Fund invests in SBA 504 loans and is geared toward banks that need CRA credits as the primary investors in the Fund.
We are looking for an intern to help us improve our systems for tracking and monitoring investments in the Fund, coordinating communications with Fund investors, analyzing loan purchases, and ongoing analysis of Fund financial performance.
The candidate should:
- Have the ability to work 10-15 hours a week; two or three days per week in 3-6 hour shifts.
- Remote working is acceptable. If the intern is located close to Wayne, PA, or San Juan, Puerto Rico we would prefer the intern work from the office.
- Have basic knowledge of loans, banking and what the purpose of the Fund is after reviewing Fund marketing materials.
- Be able to work with Excel spreadsheets in a highly proficient or expert manner.
- The intern will generally be interfacing with the CEO and CFO of the firm, as well as the portfolio managers of the Fund.
- The internship will run at least two semesters if possible.
- We will provide a references and information for the intern’s resume post-graduation.
- The position pays $15 per hour, payments are made on a monthly basis.
- The job is to help with all aspects of data recording, analytics, record keeping, and reporting to assist the managers of the Fund in having all the info on hand and where we need it.
The intern will also help with the creation of marketing materials for the Fund and investor information. The Fund deals with aspects of banking, and the mutual fund industry, providing solid experience in both worlds. This position will offer exposure to many different functions within the firm. While this can be challenging, it can also be a great learning experience and strong foundation to build on.